The Post Graduate Diploma in Embedded
System Design (PGDESD) is a 24 weeks full time programme
targeted towards grooming students in the area of Embedded system designing.
- Well established courses with excellent placement records.
- 24-week full-time courses with 900 hours' theory + lab + project.
- 8 hours per day theory + lab sessions on 6 days a week in most centres.
- Continuous lab and internal assessments during the course.
- Centralised course-end theory exams across all centres.
- Courses designed and developed in consultation with the domain experts in C-DAC, academia and ICT industry.
- Syllabus regularly updated with the latest trends in the ICT industry.
- Expert faculty from C-DAC and ICT industry with widespread domain knowledge.
- Tutorials, hands-on and projects relevant to the standards of the ICT industry.
- Well equipped computer labs with internet that can be accessed most of the time.
- Special training on aptitude, general English, effective communication and interview skills.
- Extensive placement orientation and region-wise common campus placements.
- Excellent participation from top ICT companies in campus placements.
Common Eligibility Criteria for all the PG Diploma Courses of C-DAC
- Graduate in Engineering or equivalent (e.g. BE / BTech / 4-year BSc Engg / AMIE / DoEACC B Level) in IT / Computer Science / Electronics / Telecommunications / Electrical / Instrumentation.
- Post Graduate Degree in Engineering Sciences with corresponding basic degree (e.g. MSc in Computer Science, IT, Electronics)
C-DAC's PG Diploma courses are full-time courses of 24-week duration. The fee for all PG Diploma courses (except PG-DBDA) is Rs. 80,000/- + service tax and cess as applicable at the time of payments. The fee for PG Diploma in Big Data Analytics is Rs 1 lakh + service tax and cess. The course fee is to be paid as
per the schedule mentioned in the website.
The PG DESD course is
designed keeping in view the current and future manpower needs of
the industry. The course is well regarded by industry recruiters
as assured source of well trained and high quality manpower. As a
result, in the last years campuses our students have secured good
placement in top ranking Embedded design
The Placement cell at the respective centres actively coordinates
Campus Interviews for all the students. The students should note
that the selection is solely governed by the requirements and
recruitment policies of the various companies visiting our centres
for campus recruitment. The centres only catalyse the process of
bringing the companies to the campus and enable students to go
through the campus recruitment process.